Skip to content
Trades We Managed Today
- IBM – Aug short strangle -115p/-135c – closed for .92 profit
- SNAP – Aug short strangle 20p/30c – closed for .55 profit
Trades We Opened Today
- TWTR 31p/45c earnings short strangle for 1.04, hoping to close on open tomorrow.
- In my bite-sized tastyworks account,
- Short /SM75Q20 (Small 75 Futures Product) at 48.00,
- Shorted /SFXQ20, the small exchange dollar product (US Small Dollar) at 152.44. (Of course the day I enter, the dollar goes up!)
- I also went long the Small Exchange Precious Metals contract, SPREQ20 for 72.05. I really overpaid for it this morning due to really low liquidity, however by the end of the day it rose to 72.47.
- And to cover the rest of my precious metals FOMO, I went long a 1 lot of SLV @ 20.73, better late than never i guess.